Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bankers life and casualty company? -

These people called me and said they saw my resume on hotjobs and wants to schedule an interview(never heard of them). I was kinda iffy about that because my resume thats posted on hotjobs is for administrative assistance/clerical not sales(?). I have no sales experience whatsoever and these people have sent countless emails and have contacted me 3 times already to remind me about my interview tomorrow. After reading a lot of other questions about this company on answers, everything is really summing up my suspensions. Why are they so eager to interview someone who didn't apply for the job and doesn't have sales experience? Is this one of those companies that sounds good, but once you get the job, you find out its sorta like a scam? Is it strictly commission only? They're desperate for warm bodies for sales. Don't get me wrong, it's a great company. Call the person first thing in the morning, to confirm your interview, and just ask them what the position is. If they won't give you a title, just say, you want to make sure this isn't a sales job, as you aren't interested in that, and don't want to waste their time. This is how I went to work for Bankers. I had grown up knowing about them, so was familiar with the company. Its not actually an interview - it is an invitation to come and hear what the company has to offer. From there you decide if you want to go on to an inteview. It is a lot of work, but its a lot of fun too! I am thankful every day for the opprotunity to work for them! Are you sure the job opening is not for administrative / clerical? Insurance companies employ lots of people in clerical positions. Call the company before you agree to the interview.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005