Thursday, August 28, 2008

My job sponsored group health insurance will expire. Is there a way I can stay covered? -

I was fired from my job in October and my health insurance coverage will expire at the end of the month. My company had fewer than 20 employees. Is there a way I can maintain coverage? I understand that COBRA does not apply with companies that have fewer than 20 employees. Nope, if they don't offer Cobra, they don't offer it. You'll have to go to a local agent, and get a private policy. Or try to. Find a good independent insurance agent in your area, and ask about taking out an individual policy. If you are in good health, and believe you will be employed in a matter of months, your best financial bet is a high-deductible policy, as your premiums will be lower. If you are in Texas, my agent is fantastic, and I can give you a free referral. See my website below, and click the link for "Insurance Agents". Take Care Best Wishes. I am no gonna say I am one hundred sure about it.Besides it really depends on the personal feelings.SO it would better for you to find yourself.Here is a good resource.http://health-insurance.expert-tip.info/...

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005