Thursday, August 28, 2008

Help finding a car insurance quote? -

I'm doing a project for my economics class where I have to pretend to be a 22 year old living on my own and make a monthly budget for myself. I have to find a car insurance and health insurance quote, but everywhere I search asks for personal information and has to search through my records and credit to give me the right quote. I'm only 17 so they wouldn't find anything on me. I need it for a 22 year old making 27,000 a year. Please help me! 10 points to the best answer :) Call your parents insurance agent. Tell him or her that you are working on a class project. I'm sure that they would be happy to give you a pretty accurate estimate of the cost of auto and health insurance for a 22 year old. You could go to your parents, and ask them to assist you on this project...you could type in information as if you were a 22 year old....you could talk with your teacher...there are a number of options you can do with this. The question you need to ask yourself is: What would I feel comfortable with doing? If cheating is the answer for you, then go ahead and put in false information. However, if you want to go the honest route, talking with your parents, or their agent, is the best bet. If you go the route of typing in false information, here is a resource you can use: http://www.newcreationtechnologies.com/s... Good luck! You'll have to throw yourself on the mercy of your parent's insurance agent. See, NO ONE can give you a real quote, without a credit check. OBVIOUSLY, you're not going to be able to fake your age. You MIGHT want to point that out to your teacher - times have changed, and this project can't be accurately done, at your age. So, if you want to cheat a bit, use a 1990 Toyota Camry, with just liability coverage, and budget $1800 a year for it. If you need FULL coverage, for a new car that you have a loan on, it's going to be $6,000 or even more, depending on the car.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005