Thursday, August 28, 2008

Do you have to be a florida resident to be eligible for welfare benifits like health care.? -

I live in pa right now and am moving to florida in feb and am currently on the gateway health insurance (the state free health care). When I move to florida I'm sure that i can't transfer that but will I be eligible for other state benifits? I'm unsure of this. Please help me. Open the link to the below file regarding Florida Medicaid assistance. It will probably answer some of your questions. Yes, you have to legally be a resident of any state - including Florida - to take advantage of the state run welfare programs, like health care.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005