Thursday, August 28, 2008

Got hired, went to pick up bendfits info, and they that won't even let me look at it until next after Jan. 1? -

Has anyone heard of such bull? I have worked for 3 years in a none benefited position, well known by my co-workers and supervisors, the dept director had even posted the postion for me, after she learned i was interested in staying on if I had benefits, and HR benefits supv. doesn't want me to see the package until I get it in the mail?? The HR requiter had even suggested I stop by and pick one up if I like. What kind of BS is this??? Have your supervisor get one for you. That is why our company does not have HR. The supervisors and managers hire, train, and address issues.

No comments:

 
breast-cancer diabetes-informa... weight-losse lung-mesotheliom... eating-disorders medical-billing php-and-mysql skin-cancer medical-health astronomy-guide cancer-diseases health insurance seo-news-2008 forex3003 lawyer-lookingforalawyer earnmoneyonline-earn forexautotrading-forex forex-trade forextrading forex-trading-forex-trading-08 searchingforcancertreatment adsense jiankang8008 beauty-girl forex5005